Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Friday, July 2, 2010

FREE S&H on red, white & blue painting to wish you a Happy 4th!

"Cherries and Blueberries"
Original oil, 5"x7"
©2007 Diana Moses Botkin

NOW SOLD


I reworked this piece recently to bump up contrast and intensify colors. Don't you just love those luscious red and blue fruits? Yum. Summer's finally here!

6 comments:

Delilah said...

What a great red white and blue for the 4th of July painting, and yummy too.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Yes... some favorite summer treats! Thanks for stopping by, Delilah. Happy Fourth!

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Good enough to eat with some vanilla ice cream. I had the misfortune to spend the 4th with vegans eating garbanzo beans.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Well I hear the garbanzo beans are very good for you but I guess you don't like them as much as hamburgers or hotdogs?

Diane Hoeptner said...

Yep, this one gets points for patriotism. (: Lovely!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks, Diane. Maybe someday I'll do a REAL patriotic painting instead of just the colors of our flag!