Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Longer Poses in Charcoal and Chalk

(left below) "Autumn Leaning Back" 
Charcoal and Chalk on Grey/Rose Fabriano Paper 18"x22"
 

(right below) "Lying Back Study with Ponytail" 
Charcoal and Chalk on Grey/Green Cotton Charcoal Paper 10"x14"
©2010 Diana Moses Botkin
 Both drawings NOW SOLD.


4 comments:

suzanneberry said...

I can't say enough how inspiring your life studies are. Thank you so much for your lovely comment.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks for the kudos, Suzanne. It always encourages me when artists whose work I love find my own work to be enjoyable. You've made my day!

I needed to hear some good feedback today! I've had to deal with several problems (a shipped package somehow was lost so I had to refund $ to the customer, plus a bad headache this afternoon).

I guess all that is not so bad but the online support for my work does mean a lot, especially on days like today. Thank you for taking the time to drop by!

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

With this title you should add a few falling leaves. A nice drawing!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I guess so, Bill! The model's name is Autumn but some falling leaves would be fun. Maybe next time.