Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Latest Nude Figure Drawings

(left) 3 minute study in graphite
(right) 10 minute study in charcoal and chalk
(below left) 15 minute study in charcoal/chalk
(below right) 20 minute study charcoal/chalk

©2010 Diana Moses Botkin

Our artists' salon models change from time to time and keep us on our toes. Although I have my favorites, each one offers unique opportunities to learn something new or see in a fresh light. Like the landscape out my window, it is always changing.



Please contact me if you would like more information about purchasing these and other life drawings.

No comments: