Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Longer Careful Charcoal Studies in Charcoal & Chalk

When I'm sketching our model, I'm always looking for an interesting angle and something nice with the light.

In a room full of other artists, it's not always easy to find the best spot to park myself and my supplies and be ready to draw. But I was pleased to be in a good position for these poses and give them careful attention.

©2010 Diana Moses Botkin







2 comments:

pattrsnd said...

As usual...beautiful work Diana! You're right, you had good light and angles on these!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks, David. I usually move around a lot during our drawing sessions... and try not to get in anyone else's way.!