Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sold Daily Paintings

"Lipstick and Rouge" Oil 6"x4"
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin

SOLD
"Brass Key" Miniature Oil
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Watching the Gamer" Oil 5"x 7"
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Three Marbles" Oil 4"x 6"
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Sparkle Marble" Oil Mini
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Eye Makeup" Oil Mini
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

6 comments:

Marie Fox said...

Diana, I love this little painting of lipsticks. Wonderful colors and reflective surfaces. The lip gloss is amazingly wet looking! Really fun.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

So glad you enjoyed this, Marie. The lip gloss is actually rouge. Sitting under the light made it glisten! I'm glad the lipstick didn't melt.

Barbara Pask said...

I like this, very interesting. I bet it looks great in the gold frame you offer. Barb

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Hi Barbara, So glad you stopped by! The imported decorative gold frames I'm using on some of my small pieces are really exquisite and show off the paintings wonderfully well.

I know some folks don't like the fancy gold frames but I really enjoy them and I think many of my collectors do like them. I've heard a lot of nice comments from buyers who were very pleased!

Maybe I should take some photos of paintings in the frames to show these off?

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

lovely little painting.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks Mary. It's nice to hear from you!