Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Storm at the Flats" Also Available at the Museum

Original oil painting 8"x10"
Big storm cloud overhead in a pale blue sky, with more storms in the distance and the Grand Tetons below.
 
©2006 Diana Moses Botkin

 Here is another of my paintings that was accepted into the Yellowstone Art Museum Exhibit and Auction this weekend in Billings, Montana. This is a dramatic storm I observed in Grand Teton National Park near Antelope Flats.

NOW SOLD

2 comments:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

I could have sworn I commented on this painting. Did I say something bad?

Lovely movement in the clouds.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I appreciate the kudos, Bill. I chose to not publish your previous remark. I've since added a sentence under "Leave your comment" to include some basic guidelines. Thank you for your understanding.