Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, April 13, 2015

New Nude

"Turned Away"
Charcoal and Chalk on cotton paper, 12"x18"
©2015 Diana Moses Botkin

SOLD

The past weeks have been taken up with paper work for Uncle Sam, but I've been able to work on a few new sketches including this one.

I'll show you more later, so please stay tuned.

8 comments:

Diane Hoeptner said...

Ugh, tax season. Beautiful sketch though, looking forward to seeing more!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Haha... yes, indeed... ugh. Thanks for dropping by to give me a thumbs up!

hmuxo said...

Beautifully sketched, Diana!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks, Hilda. The collector who bought it was very pleased, so that makes me happy.

Susan said...

Such lovely contours - no wonder its SOLD!

Jane Hunt said...

Your figures are extraordinary Diana!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Susan and Jane, thanks so much for your kind comments.

Ruth Andre said...

Lovely!!!!