Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Newest Article in Professional Artist Magazine

My how-to piece about preparing paintings for art shows is now available in the June issue, just released. The article outlines basic instructions for artists new to exhibiting, including step by step instructions for getting work ready for hanging, what important information to include on the back of paintings, and how to ship.

2 comments:

suzanneberry said...

looking forward to reading this! thanks!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Well since the article is written for those new to showing their work, you probably already know this stuff. But I'm tickled to hear that you'll read it!