Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, June 7, 2010

My article on Computer Use in Art Calendar

You can finally see one of the projects I've been working on during my lull in daily painting. My article "How to Manage Your Time on the Computer" appears on pages 18 and 19 of the July/August issue of Art Calendar, now available.

If you're like most folks, you know it's easy to lose track of time while using the computer for business chores, as well as updating blogs, facebook, etc. In the article I offer strategies to stay on track with various creative projects, chores, and family responsibilites.

I would enjoy hearing from you if you're a subscriber and like this piece.

Not all of the magazine's articles are available for free at their website, but there are some. One of the latest is a list of "Summer Reading Recommendations" from Art Calendar's editors and writers. For the list, I suggested a book I recently enjoyed very much and twelve additional titles were named by the other writers.

What book have you enjoyed lately?

No comments: