Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Friday, July 3, 2009

"Wispy Show" Miniature Daily Painting

"Sunset Burst" Miniature Oil 
©2009 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

 
"Wispy Show" Miniature Oil 
©2009 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Evening Visitor" Oil, 5"x5"
©2009 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Restful Moment" Oil, 7"x5"©2009 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Sunset at River's Edge" Oil, 5"x7"©2009 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Black Suede Heels" Oil, 5"x7"©2009 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Pointe Shoes on  Black Satin" Oil, 7"x5"©2009 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Tender Hands" Oil, 4"x6"©2009 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

2 comments:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Hope you had a great 4th and still have all your fingers.

Some very lovely skies in these paintings.

I did it! A post without a single bad word (I think).

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Hey thanks Bill for the post. I knew you could do it!

I did work my fingers to the bone over the weekend... lotsa people here wanting to eat several times a day so I was busy in the kitchen. We had fun, though. I hope you had a good holiday too.

I'm too old and cranky for lighting firecrackers. I do like the night fireworks but my son-in-law loves to be in charge of those, which is just fine with me.