Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sold Daily Paintings

"The Garter" Oil 8"x6"
©2007 Diana Moses Botkin
NOW SOLD

"Summer Sunset" Oil 2"x3"
©2007 Diana Moses Botkin
NOW SOLD

"Color on a Grey Day" Oil 5"x3.5"
©2007 Diana Moses Botkin
NOW SOLD

"Tomato by Window" Oil 3"x3"
©2007 Diana Moses Botkin
NOW SOLD

"One Tomato, Two Halves" Oil 4"x6"
©2007 Diana Moses Botkin
NOW SOLD

"Saturday Nap" Oil 8"x10"
©2007 Diana Moses Botkin
NOW SOLD

2 comments:

Jared Shear said...

WOW....Beautiful piece Diana! I love the subject, composition, that soft subtle lighting, the expression on her face, and the delicate vale(that looks like it could have been a challenge that would either make or break the painting)...but you pulled it off fabulously. Bravo!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks for your nice comments, Jared! That veil was quite a challenge... maybe one of the most difficult things I've ever tried to paint. It was fun, though, as challenges can be, because I was learning what worked.

Some people climb steep rock faces for a challenge... I try painting something I haven't tried before. :~)

Maybe the feeling of accomplishment is similar? I don't think I'll be trying the rock climbing to find out. Failing at that is lot scarier than messing up a painting.