Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's a Full Moon Tonight

My show "Live Color" at Monarch Mountain Coffee Company opens tonight, from 6 to 8 pm. If you're in the Sandpoint area, please stop by for the doin's.

It's a full moon tonight, so I'm including a couple of night paintings in the mix just for fun. This is one of them, which I recently revised and now have framed for the show.

"Iridescence"
Oil 13.5"x7" in black frame
©2000 Diana Moses Botkin

7 comments:

hmuxo said...

This is really realistic, Diana....I love that sky!!! Best of luck with the show..I wish I can go...

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks so much, Hilda. I wish you could drop by the show, too. Do let me know if you're ever going to be up this way!

Ruth Andre said...

The moon is so beautiful! Love the feeling in this painting. I hope you had a good show!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

The show is going well, Ruth. Opening night was fun. Thanks so much!

suzanneberry said...

i love this diana! beautifully done. good luck at the show my friend!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks, Suzanne, for dropping by here with your kind words and encouragement. It means a lot to me.

mary maxam said...

Oh you caught it beautifully and it was great!