Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Painting Headed to Richard Schmid Auction

(left) "Red Slip"
Original oil on board 12"x6"
framed in dark decorative frame
©2010 Diana Moses Botkin


I'm delighted to announce that this painting has been accepted to the Richard Schmid Fine Art Auction at the 17th Annual Rist Canyon Mountain Festival.

The event will be held Sunday, September 2. If you are unable to attend the live art auction, online bids for my painting can registered through September 1. I am looking forward to seeing who falls in love with this!

2 comments:

Cyndy Carstens said...

These are very beautiful, Diana!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks for the kudos, Cyndy.