Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Just Out in the Newest Issue of Professional Artist Magazine

My article about selling art online can now be seen in the July/August issue of Professional Artist Magazine. Artists can read helpful information about online venues and sales strategies, as told by 13 professionals. For collectors, finding art on the internet is a fun and easy way to locate unique work in all sizes and price ranges.

2 comments:

pattrsnd said...

Congrats on the article Diana! I'll have to pick one up if I can find a copy. Were you able to use anything I gave you?

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Your insights and experiences were indeed helpful, David. Thank you for the interview! If you are not a subscriber, I will try to get the issue to you soon.