Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Oil Painters of America Show

The Oil Painters of America National Show is amazing. If you missed the opening last night, I hope you can get by and see the art in person. Devin Galleries in Coeur d'Alene is hosting the show through July 9. This exhibit is the 20th anniversary show... a big deal.

My piece in the exhibit, "Dancer in Red Slip" sold to a happy collector which made me very happy.

It's been really nice to meet many of the artists in person whose work is at the gallery. The paintings are all so inspiring and I'm glad I live close enough to attend the show and activities.

4 comments:

pattrsnd said...

Congrats on the sale Diana! I was at the International Association of Pastel Society's last week...it was also a blast! Wish I could get over and see the show!

VickiRossArt said...

GREAT news that "red Dress" sold! I know how proud you are...it was a beauty...

suzanneberry said...

congratulations diana! that masterpiece was a sure sell!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you, David, Vicki and Suzanne. It's so great to know "Dancer in Red Slip" is going to a good home with a happy collector!