Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Work Now at This Wonderful Gallery Space in Sandpoint


If you're in north Idaho in the coming weeks, I hope you'll drop in to see my work at the new Gallery on the Bridge, located at the Cedar Street Bridge in downtown Sandpoint.

This wonderful space with lovely natural light is perfect for an art gallery, the brainchild of gallery director Shery Meekings and others.


Co-director Steve Padgitt recently commented, "Things are going very well in our development of The Gallery. We are getting rave reviews: comments like 'This is the best gallery Sandpoint has ever had'. And, we are just getting rolling!"

Art lovers turned out for the Gallery's "soft" Opening at Sandpoint's ArtWalk 1 last week. And in the photo above right you can see some of my pieces on display, including figurative works and regional landscapes. I hope you'll drop by when you're in the area to see more!

No comments: