Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Smoke and Sparks" Abstract

Original 8x10" painting on canvas, painted in metallic and iridescent and textured colors, framed in contemporary frame.
©2010 Diana Moses Botkin

NOW SOLD

These abstracts might seem like a departure from what you usually see from me, but on my walls are some early paintings of mine that are non-representational.

3 comments:

pattrsnd said...

Those are such wonderful abstracts Diana...the colors just explode!!

Helen Read said...

I love these abstracts! Wonderful!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

You've both made me smile today. Thanks for dropping by! Isn't blogging great?! How else would we get immediate feedback on our work? It's very fun to know what you're thinking about these "departure" paintings.