Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sold Daily Paintings

"Aqua Backdrop" Oil Mini
©2009 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Distant Shine" Oil Mini
©2009 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Heart Talk" Oil Mini
©2009 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Kiss Me" Oil Mini
©2009 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Cloud Nine" Oil Mini
©2009 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Snuggling Kisses" Oil Mini
©2009 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"One Kiss" Oil 3"x3"
©2009 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

4 comments:

VickiRossArt said...

GREAT, Diana! I only hope to be as consistent as you are some day. Beautiful painting.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Nice of you to say so, Vicki!

Consistency is an ongoing battle for me too. I'm committed to this Painting a Day challenge but it is sometimes really difficult to keep it up. Even with just the art part of my life, there is lots more to it than just putting brush to canvas... as you know!

Sarah said...

Great skies, as usual!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you, Sarah.

We are getting into that time of year when the days are getting longer and there are also more sunny days or at least some break-through of light at day's end. The skies here continue to intrigue and inspire me!