Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sold Daily Paintings

"Red, White, and Blue" Mini Oil ©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Afternoon Trees" Oil 5"x7" ©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Study of Katherine" Oil 10"x8" ©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD
 "Three Apricots" Oil 4"x6" ©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

"Girls in Clover" Oil 7"x5" ©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

"Sunbathers" Oil 5"x7" ©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

"Scarlet Ribbons Oil 6"x8" ©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

"Ambition" Oil 5"x7" ©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You painted it Sunday and it sold already? Yay for you!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

The piece will go to the model's hubby. (shhh...a secret).

A number of folks wanted to know how long it would take for me to paint them. I think next time I do a live demo, I'll offer others besides my model the opportunity to get an oil portrait sketch.

Anonymous said...

Normally one goes right to the facial features in this type of painting but what I really like about this piece is the chest and shoulder area - very well done.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks! Clavicles are interesting to me too. This lovely young lady has great bone structure... fun to paint.