Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

More From Life

"More from life" could mean several things. There is a lot from our lives which we could share: our stories of happiness and heartache, a bouquet from the garden, a meal, a cup of coffee.

And life drawings. Here are a couple more from my winter hours working away. This is the same lovely model in the vintage dress from my last post.

The drawing at the top left is from that open studio session in the costume and the one on the right is a separate occasion where she modeled nude. Her pose in shoes with the phone is quite fetching, don't you think?

I'm glad I can share these with you. I'll have other pieces to show you as the weeks tick by and I get them online.

No comments: