Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Three Paintings Headed to The MAC

(left) “Evening Highlights”
Oil 7.5"x13"
©2012 Diana Moses Botkin


I've heard favorable reports about the prestigious MAC show from artists in past years. I'm  happy to report that these paintings have been juried in the show, and headed to the Museum of Arts and Culture in Spokane.

(middle painting) 
“Blues and Greens”
Oil 7"x14"
©2012 Diana Moses Botkin


(lower left)
"Lauren Reclining on Elbow"
Oil 9"x12"
©2009 Diana Moses Botkin


The exhibit of accepted work will hang at the museum through October. All the art will be transported to the Davenport Hotel in Spokane for a black tie gala auction, held November 9.

Last year's catalog boasted paintings by a number of artists whose work I admire such as Del Gish and Jim Wilcox. I'm honored to have my paintings hang in such talented company!

No comments: