Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One of my Original Oils Accepted at Richeson75

My original painting "Red Slip" (at left) will be shown at the Richeson75 Small Works Exhibit, opening this Friday in Kimberly, Wisconsin. I'm pleased to have my work included in this beautiful show.

"Red Slip"
Original oil
12"x6"
in dark traditional frame
©2010 Diana Moses Botkin

8 comments:

Susan Roux said...

Congratulations Diane! She looks wonderful!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you for dropping by, Ladies! It is an honor to have my work included with all the beautiful paintings that made the cut.

pattrsnd said...

Congrats Diana...it's such a beautiful painting!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I appreciate that, David. You all have made my day with the kudos!

r garriott said...

Well done-- it's a beautiful painting! A nice use of the 1:2 canvas.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you for saying so, R. That means a lot coming from you!

suzanneberry said...

congratulations diana. so well deserved, best of luck, she is just beautiful!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you, Suzanne. I really appreciate you saying so.