Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Valley Gold" Original Sold & Giclées on Canvas Now

This 11x14" oil recently sold at my Montana outlet, Meadowlark Gallery in Billings.

It's one of my favorites and it's nice to know this lovely piece will be enjoyed by some special people.

If, like me, you love storm clouds, I'd be pleased to paint something similar just for you.

This image is also now available reproduced on canvas, with textured embellishment. You can order it unframed, or framed in two large sizes, and shipped to you. Please contact me if you would like more details.

2 comments:

Vision And Sound. said...

Wow you are truly a gifted artist great work.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks for dropping by, and for your very kind comments. Blessings.