Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Book available of my small regional daily paintings

You can now get copies of Gems from the Edge of the Earth from the publisher. This 40 page small format book shows over 90 of my small and tiny daily paintings in full color. I hope you'll enjoy taking a look!

You can preview the book and order here.


To celebrate having this book finished and published, I'm going to announce a little giveaway drawing sometime this week! So, please check back here in the next few days. On the day I announce the giveaway, you'll have an opportunity to win a signed copy of the book. I'll give you details on the giveaway day.

Here are a few of my favorite daily paintings that appear in the book.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bought your book!!! I'm so excited to see it.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you Silvina! I hope you enjoy the little book for pleasure and inspiration.

Let me know what you think about it after it arrives. I'm looking forward to feedback about it.