Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Sold Daily Paintings

"Paints and Brushes" Oil 10" x 8"
©2007 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

"Bright View" Oil 5" x 7"
©2007 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

"Morning Silhouettes" Oil 5"x 3.5"
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Cloud Glow" Oil 5"x 7"
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Distant Radiance" Oil Mini
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Evening Outlines" Oil Mini
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Chocolates" Oil 3"x 3"
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Toast to Two" Oil 5"x7"
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Marble on Velvet" Oil Mini
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

4 comments:

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

This is fantastic, Diana! Great detail.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks Jeanne. I love detail, as you can probably tell. Sometimes, though, it can feel a bit tedious to see it through to the end! This painting started feeling that way, so (believe it or not) I actually didn't put in as much detail as I'd originally planned.

I usually do my underpainting, then add more detail on the second layer. Sometimes I go back a third or fourth time, as well. This one was mostly two layers.

Trine said...

I am amazed by your ability to paint such details, especially since I myself am totally unable to LOL. I lov ethe way you can nearly see every bristle on those brushes.

If it is not sold by then it will definately go on my wish list for my Birthday in July.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I'm tickled to read that, Trine. It is always very special to me when other artists enjoy and add my work to their own collections.