Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Sold Paintings

"Michaela by the Lake" Oil 10"x8"©2007 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD
"Lights and Shadows" Oil 5"x5"©2007 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD
"Dalas in the Shade" Oil 7"x5"©2007 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD
"Apricots on Blue" Oil 5"x7"©2007 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

"Sunset at the Tracks" Oil Mini
©2007 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

"Dappled Woods" Oil 7"x5"
©2007 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

"Loi Painting" Oil 8"x10"
©2007 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful portrait, Diana. Those eyes are amazing. This was a demo?

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you Silvina. Yes this was for a live demo. I painted most of it before the light faded and finished it up later with some added details, esp. in the hair.

Most of it I left fairly loose and I'm content with that, even though I would've made it more finished for a "regular" portrait commission.

Some of the portrait oil sketches I've done lately, looser and with less detail, have given me more freedom to make them less "perfect". It's been fun, less tedious, and I've liked the results.