Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Arrangement of Small Still Life Paintings

Here is another idea for putting together a group of small paintings for a wall arrangement.

The top oil painting in the vertical grouping at left is a 5"x7" piece and the other two are each 4"x6".

I like the colors together in these pieces and the subjects are part of a summer theme which works together. I've included my recent Challenge painting of the shellfish in this group!

The gold finish coordinating frames make a nice presentation together for these traditional style paintings in detailed realism.

A horizontal arrangement with these three would also work well, with the ice cream painting in the middle.

Please contact me for purchase information.

4 comments:

suzanneberry said...

what a lovely arrangement and framing of some of your most beautiful paintings!! happy Thanksgiving my friend!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you, Sweet Suz! Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving, too.

mary maxam said...

What a clever and helpful idea for a post! Love 'em all.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I appreciate that, Mary. Thanks!