Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Light and Color in the North Country

(left) "Afternoon Outlook" Oil
5"x7" Original plein air painting 
©2012 Diana Moses Botkin

SOLD

Up here at the edge of the earth, days are short this time of year, and many of them are grey and dark. When the sun shines it is a welcome tonic for body and soul. Color! I'm so thankful for it, and eyes to see it. These are blessings I try not to take for granted by thanking the Creator for such miracles of life

(left)
"Sky and Water Colors" 4"x4"
Original miniature oil painting
©2012 Diana Moses Botkin

SOLD

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

Beautiful words, Diana...and of course love the paintings!!!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you, Hilda. I appreciate you stopping by. Wishing you the Lord's blessings especially at this Christmas season!