Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sold Daily Paintings

"Gold and Turquoise" Oil 5"x7"©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

"Clifty Evening" Miniature Oil©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Clifty Blush" Miniature Oil©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD
"March Morning" Oil 3"x3"©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"Snowy Saunter" Oil 5"x7"
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD


"March Snow" Oil Mini
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
SOLD

4 comments:

Jared Shear said...

I like this one Diana....except it still has such a cold winter feeling to it.....but at least we daylight again to go with it. Plus I have to remind myself that moisture is a blessing.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks for dropping by Jared! It's nice to hear from you. Yes the rain and snow are good to make everything grow. Plus they keep forest fires away in summer.

Maybe this July when it's hot and dry you'd like to take another look at this painting to cool off.

V....Vaughan said...

Your work sure is nice, Diana...I like this one a lot!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks Virginia. I really appreciate that, especially coming from you!