Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Paintings to be Shown at “Flora and Fauna of North Idaho”

Pend Oreille Art Council presents “Flora and Fauna of North Idaho” at Panhandle State Bank, 414 Church Street in Sandpoint, Idaho.

The show hangs from
November 5th through February 24.


Several of my paintings will be shown at this group invitational exhibit, including this one at left, along with another landscape, and a surprise "Fauna" piece.

"The Loner"
5"x7" Oil on hardboard, framed
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin

2 comments:

LensVerse said...

Kudos on the exhibit, Diana. "Loner" is a lovely piece, as I'm sure the rest that made it to the collective show are.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

It's nice of you to say so, Juan. Thanks for dropping by!