Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Article on Burnout Now Published

"Creativity Fatigue: 11 Ways to Deal with Burnout" appears in the September issue of Art Calendar Magazine.

In researching this piece I ran across this quote from author and burnout researcher Ayala Pines: "In order to burn out a person needs to have been on fire at one time."

In my article I explain more about creativity fatigue and remind readers to take time to enjoy family and the fruits of their labors, to get rest, and to give thanks. This is not an original idea. The Lord thought of it first and made the Sabbath for such.

No comments: