Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Painting at Yellowstone Art Museum Gala Event

(left) 
"Trees on the Hill"
Oil 5.5"x7.5"
©2010 Diana Moses Botkin

I'm pleased that my work is showcased again this year at the Yellowstone Art Museum Exhibit and Auction in Billings, Montana. You can visit the link to see show information and the catalog, and even make an early bid for the art.

The show opened last month on January 22 and continues to March 7, 2015 when the gala and auction is held. That night is very festive, with delicious food, live music, and of course, the auction of beautiful art.

6 comments:

pattrsnd said...

Congratulations, Diana! Beautiful work!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks so much, David. It's always fun to look forward to seeing who will fall in love with my work at the event!

hmuxo said...

A beautiful piece, Diana. How I wish I can make it to your exhibit. I visited Billings, Montana a few years ago...!!!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you, Hilda. You can visit the link in my post and download a catalog if you'd like to see the show!

mary maxam said...

Congrats! What a wonderful piece for a super show!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks, Mary.