Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Landscape /Skyscape Giclée Reproduction on Canvas

"Summer Skies" ©2004 Diana Moses Botkin

You can easily order large reproduction of this piece at a fraction of what an original oil painting of this size would cost you. A 20"x16" hand-enhanced giclée reproduction of this colorful skyscape on canvas is available with the Paypal button below.

Please allow 2 - 3 weeks after your payment for your order to arrive. This gives me enough time to order the
giclée on canvas and do the hand-enhancement. I then pack it up safely, insure it, and ship the piece to your door. Please contact me if you need more info.


Buy this reproduction on PayPal
Price: $450 USD plus $15 SH

4 comments:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

WOW - this is a really nice painting, Diana.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks, Bill (or is this Lisa?).

This is also one of my favorites and I'm pleased to offer it as a sizeable giclee on canvas.

Alex Perez pintor contemporaneo said...

great sky Diana!, just to fly on.
thank you for stopping by my blog and for your wonderful comment.
take care.
Alex

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you Alex. You can probably tell I love to paint skies!